Re: Equalizing bandwidth according to use

Joaquim Pedro França Simão wrote:
I need a way to prioritize packets without setting bandwidth limits.
For example, I have a client using the whole bandwidth. As soon as other
clients need bandwidth, reduce the bandwidth of the former to not impair
navigation, but as soon as finish the download, restore the initial
client to his full bandwidth.

I'm trying to control torrent bandwidth usage to not impact the
navigation, but at the same time using all the bandwidth when there is
no navigation. The torrent traffic had TOS 0x48.

I tried a script using HFSC, but did not work as expected.

In what way?

I don't use HFSC - but it didn't quite behave as I expected in that ls got 200 when both were backlogged. I expected less.