Re: ipset support in tc

After the latest patch was applied the results are as follows:

> 2. tc ematch bug
> tc filter add dev ifb0 protocol ip parent f:0 prio 10\
> basic match (ipset'(set1 src,src,dst)' or ipset'(set2 dst,src,src)' or ipset'(set3 src,dst)') and ipset'(set4 src,src)'\
> flowid f:38
>
> produces the following error: syntax error near unexpected token `('
>
> According to the help text though (see "Example" below), the above syntax should be fine:
> Usage: EXPR
> where: EXPR  := TERM [ { and | or } EXPR ]
>        TERM  := [ not ] { MATCH | '(' EXPR ')' }
>        MATCH := module '(' ARGS ')'
>        ARGS := ARG1 ARG2 ...
>
> Example: a(x y) and not (b(x) or c(x y z))
>
> Am I missing something?
Not a bug! It was my shell which caused this. Escaping the braces does the trick quite nicely.

> 3.1. bitmap:port can't produce any matches
Works now.

> 3.2. hash:ip,port produces no matches:
Also works.

> 3.3. hash:net,port produces no matches
Works.

> 3.4. hash:ip,port,ip produces no matches
Works.

> 3.5. hash:ip,port,net produces no matches
Works.

> 3.6. hash:net,iface produces no matches
Still doesn't work. No matches are produced.

I also did some "advance" testing with the list set using multiple matches on multiple (understand overlapping) src/dst targets and things there are simply beautiful. Jozsef, you are a bloody genius!