Re: ipset support in tc

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012, Mr Dash Four wrote:

> 1. ipset bug - "ipset --help" produces multiples of hash:ip,port,net, hash:net,iface, hash:net,port & hash:net. Executing "ipset --help" gives me this:
> Supported set types:
>     list:set
>     hash:ip,port,net
>     hash:ip,port,net
>     hash:ip,port,net
>     hash:ip,port,ip
>     hash:ip,port
>     hash:net,iface
>     hash:net,iface
>     hash:net,port
>     hash:net,port
>     hash:net,port
>     hash:net
>     hash:net
>     hash:net
>     hash:ip
>     bitmap:port
>     bitmap:ip,mac
>     bitmap:ip

Some set types are listed multiple times because there are so many
revisions of them supported by the given ipset binary. But the revision
number is not listed, so I agree, it's not so useful and can be
confusing :-).

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary