Re: List fault?

I just ask again, who is in charge now?

Why is the list awake again?

Not that I'm against a new list, but I propose four things:

1- Know what is going on!
2- Maintain this list for "compatibility" purposes
3- We can create a new one with a more easy address but keep them "tied together" at least for a while
4- Who is in charge of the web page? I myself would like to add some life to it... A repo of howtos/confs/scripts would be very nice, IMHO...

Basically, I agree with the new life of the community but why not revamp the existing one? Lists can be relocated, servers as well...

What is the point of loosing all the work done so far?

Best regards,
     João Almeida