Re: List fault?

On 05/04/11 13:37, Radu Oprisan wrote:
True. We shall wait then for more information. On the other hand, I will
try to contact LARTC in order to ask them for permission to take over
this one.

I will say that this is the first time in approximately two years that this mailing list has seemed to be responsive and capable of being used.

Heck, there have been 15 messages back and forth between subscribers today. That simply was not possible in the past couple of years.

Grant. . . .