tc filter AP device

Hi,
trying to set packet classifying on wireless AP device for transfer between
two wireless clients without success.
It seems that packet allways going thru default class.
Marking packets success only with ebtables+madwifi patch, but appropriate
filter doesn't react on it. (examined by counter stats of ebtables and tc)
u32 match with ip dst match of one client, and even 0.0.0.0/0 didn't get any
luck.
My questions are how can I debug process of deciding to which class packet is
going, could "protocol ip" be responsible for unclassifying packet and is
there some filter rule which can allways pick packet.

p.s. when source of packet is from other interface it works ok, and with
tcpdump I can normally see communication between  clients (Ethereal shows
Ethernet II packet Type IP).

Thanks, Darko