Weird problem with maximum upload speed on Windows

Witam,

I had very big problem since last Friday. I noticed that clients with Windows can't upload faster than ~140kB/s at one connection ( ftp http). It's quite weird because when I do exactly the same test (the same server, time, computer, client ip address, even switch and port) but on Linux upload speed is much bigger. Very interesting is that this is always something about 140KB/s.

Does somebody have any suggestions or possible solutions for this ?

Thanks in advance
Pozdrawiam
Szymon Turkieiwcz