new doubts about bridge qdisc

Ok , let`s go again with shaping a bridge interface.
The environment is a dd-wrt firmware router.

I have vlan1 interface  connected to the DSL modem , and a br0
interface connecting wired and  wireless machines.

lets begin with the doubts , I have [example]:

tc qdisc add dev br0 root handle 1: htb default 999
tc class add dev br0 parent 1: classid 1:999 htb rate 16kbit ceil 16kbit

well , all traffic coming from vlan1[dsl modem] to br0 [wired or
wireless] is shaped to 16kbit  as expected [default class], but why
traffic coming
from the wireless to the wired or the other way around is not shaped ?
I like the fact it is not , but i do not understand why not since i
still think packets coming from br0 and leaving to br0 still should be
shaped since it is doing an outgoing path.

--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
   diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".