server traffic control

Hi,

Thank you very much for your replies.
I have tried the ingrees - it didn't work for me (probably bad
configuration). But I'll try to learn that later. I'm doing an N+
certification so it takes lots of my time atm.

I have 2 additional questions if that isn't a problem.

Q1 :
I'm trying to limit bittorrent traffic from my server. I have patched my
kernel and iptables using layer7.

Any idea how to limit incoming(download and upload is someone knows)
bittorrent traffic ?

Q2 :
Also if I will place 2 network cards in my server and both of them will
be connected to my ADSL router(via 2 seperate ethernet cables) then
which card will be used to communicate with the internet ?

Thank you very much for your help

--regards
Matt