RE: Priotirize SSH Traffic

That script you included looks good, but it would be placed on eth1
(egress interface). The commands you included treats outbound, not
inbound traffic.

Generally speaking it's best to mark traffic as close to the source as
Possible (e.g. as it enters a DS domain).

Thinking only about SSH sessions initiated from his LAN, placing a
single 'ip tables' line on eth0 which (re)marks _incoming_ SSH traffic
would seem the way to go.

_For_ _example_ _only_, you might remark SSH to have DSCP AF23, then have a
simple prio map on the egress which places such traffic in the topmost
queue.