Fwd: Priotirize SSH Traffic

oops, i forgot to reply to the list :-/

Début du message réexpédié :

De : Vincent Dautremont <vdautrem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date : 30 août 2007 16:58:26 GMT+02:00
À : Ali Jawad <alijawad1@xxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Rép : Priotirize SSH Traffic

try that
#tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle1: prio
# tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 1 u32 match ip dport 22 0xffff flowid 1:1
# tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 2 u32 match u32 0 0 flowid 1:2
1st command create a queuing discipling with a priority queuing.
2nd command, say to give first priority to packets that have destination port number 22 (standard ssh port).
3rd command, say to default traffic to have priority number 2.

you should just have to change eth0 if you are using another netword device, but you should already know that.
Vincent.