Re: Rép : about default filter command

i'm a bit lost with the command line of "tc class add"
first i do that and it works
# tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: prio
# tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 1 u32 match ip dport 22 0xffff flowid 1:1
then i do
# tc class add dev eth0 parent:1.0 classid1:2
and the result is "RTNETLINK answers: File Exist"
which seams normal to me because when i create the prio qdisc with the first command it add automatically 3 classes (1:1, 1:2, 1:3)

No, i think the problem is not here. It must be the 'how-to' i refer to which must be false. So how to choose 1 of the 3 queue of prio as the default one. ...that remains a mistery.

anyway thanks for your help.
Vincent.