RE: Load Balance and SNAT problem.

> This is true for locally generated traffic only. Any
incomming/forwarded
> traffic can be controlled in the PREROUTING, thus the cache is never
> consulted.

The cache will still be consulted, in ip_route_input. That is for input
and forwarded traffic. Only if there is no matching entry, routing
tables will be employed.

If you look in the cache, you can see routes cached for same destination
through both wan interfaces. (well, in my case, I can see...).But their
fwmarks are different,as evident from ip_conntrack.