Load Balance and SSL

Hi,

I have load balance working on a linux server, balancing between two providers
with obvious two different IPs (the customer is not an Autonomous System).

It works very well except with some sites that establish a session and then
redirects the session to another server. These sessions are usually based on
informations like cookies and client IP address, and therefore you must reach
the destination with the same IP address (thats why routing cache is there).

But when the "session" is redirected to another destination server, another
destination IP, sometimes the connection go trought the another link, and so,
arrives at the destination with another IP, and then the session becomes
invalid.

I can't see anything linux (and any other) could do to deal with it, since
it's a new destination IP.

Anyone knows something that could solve this kind of problem ?

:: Sorry for the bad english.

--
André Guimarães
Databras Informática