classification of incoming traffic with tc

Hi all,

Another requirement we have is that traffic entering the DS domain be
classified then subsequently assigned a (different?) DSCP based upon its
classification.

For illustrative purposes only let's say (for traffic entering the DS domain
on dev eth0):

- WWW traffic would be marked BE

- traffic destined for 10.10.10.10 would be marked AF11

- VoIP traffic from 20.20.20.20 would be marked EF

- packets 500 bytes in length would be marked AF22

I'm looking for the Linux router to classify and mark the incoming traffic,
_not_ the originating host(s). From what I can see, dsmark only works on
egress qdiscs (is this indeed the case?). I need something that works on an
ingress (qdisc?).