OSPF with Netem

Hi all,

I am currently trying to emulate a satellite link, via Netem, on a testbed which is OSPF-enabled.
I'd like to set up a Netem box between two routers.
Since all routing between routers is dynamic, I'm wondering how to set up OSPF on my Netem box?

Could someone indicate me if it is feasible and give me some guidelines to possibly do so?

Thanks in advance,
Vincent.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. In accordance with Inmarsat Information Security Policy and Guidelines on Computer use, emails sent or received may be monitored. Inmarsat plc, Registered No 4886072 and Inmarsat Global Limited, Registered No. 3675885. Both Registered in England and Wales with Registered Office at 99 City Road, London EC1Y 1AX.