Re: Router dropping packets? - SOLVED

John Philips wrote:
Guys,

I called my DSL provider and it turns out they limit
the number of simultaneous "flows" you can have.  I
guess that means active TCP connections.

But you saw problems with icmp...., but as Corey said you may have Qos problems aswell

  Their limit
is 1500 concurrent flows, and when the tech looked at
it we had 1450 active.

Ewww that's horrible - I can eat 2k conntracks all by myself.

Andy.