Re: Router dropping packets? - SOLVED

Guys,

I called my DSL provider and it turns out they limit
the number of simultaneous "flows" you can have.  I
guess that means active TCP connections.  Their limit
is 1500 concurrent flows, and when the tech looked at
it we had 1450 active.

I presume all these flows are from P2P users, so I'm
going to try using the connlimit iptables extension to
prevent individual users from having more than 50 or
so connections.