Re: wondershaper and dmzs

Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Can I do this with tc, or is the entire interface shaped? It seems
>> like I might be able to create a more explicate filter, but I'm having
>> trouble getting it to work.
>
> You can filter on the destination ip address.

Yes, I'd found that. And I can successfully right filters that match
my dmz, and send things into the bulk bucket (1:30 in wondershaper),
but I can't figure out how to not get them limited.

I think I need to use a filter to send them to the root, or to a
non-existent class. But I tried both of those, and neither seemed to
work.

Presumably something in the rest of my filter line is wrong, but I
haven't found much in the docs. I've been playing around with
something like:

  tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:  protocol all prio 1 u32 \
    match ip dst 1.2.3.4/32 flowid 1:1

for various flowids, and haven't found anything that works.

seph