Re: how can i compile tc

Thanks for your reply Andy, but i finally found out what went wrong:
I don't know why, i installed the "bison++" package that seams to contain the bison command as an alias of the "bison++" program and that bring me to the error i had, so i just installed the bison package to replace it,installed the "flex" package after it, and now the compilation works great.

I need to compile tc because i'm trying to write an elastic token bucket kernel module and i hope i will get it started and configured by tc.
Thanks to everyone that helped me.
Vincent.