Re: Standalone Shaping

Hi randy,

I think you didn't understand me, I have this situation

Internet -- eth0 -- firewall/router/qos -- eth1 -- Lan

My Lan traffic is pretty cool, and its shaped by the router inbound and outbound.

Now all I want is shape the same firewall/router/qos, shaping its ingress and egress traffic, example:

If I download anything from the server (within a ssh session) won't affect my Lan, or I am using Squid proxy, or a Mail Server, or a http server.

thanks in advance...

--
Ing. Ying Xie
Syscount Providers