Re: DNAT and Load Balancing [attached compresed file]

Hi! Thank you!

The mail arrived to me without attached file. Can you send again, please?

Tom Lobato

ArcosCom Linux User escreveu:
Last note: This file is not my real script, my real script parse one
config file where I define all my wan ifaces, my real script generates
this files to allow me debug the command execution results, order, output,
etc...

Fine. I'm using something like this (set of conf/scripts files). Mainly for get dynamic IPs (dhcp, pppoe) and set all routes/rules.
Soon I'll make my script set available, so we could to learn each other.

Tom Lobato