Modifying traffic shaping rates according to the amount of active users

Hi,

I'm trying to divide my bandwidth between different services, but I'd like to take into account the number of active users.

For example, l want divide my bandwidth between HTTP and SMTP and guarantee HTTP 80% of the bandwidth.

However, I have many users on my system (tens of thousands) and if only 1% of my active users are using HTTP (and the other 99% SMTP), I'd like somehow to change the HTTP rate to a lower limit.

Is there any way to do it automatically, assuming that each user has a different IP?

Thanks,

--
Ehud Shabtai
http://www.freemap.co.il/map/