bridge and ipp2p question

Hi all !!!

I have a firewall bridge (not router) with two nics that filter p2p with ipp2p.

All works fine but now I need to add a third nic to route all p2p traffic
through this nic.

It is that possible with a bridge ?

Later (with other server) connect to this nic  I do loading balancing
with two adsl lines to route all p2p traffic.

Any hint ?

Any howto ?

Thanks in advance.

roberto