RE: HTB GUI

Hi Alan,

> can anyone teach me what software to use to build a own web based GUI HTB software in Fedoracore ( Linux based)  ? Thanks

That really is a very open question to be asking.  There are so many different programming languages that can work with a web server 2 that spring to mind are PHP and Perl.  What may be of more benefit for you would be to visit each of the respective websites www.php.net (PHP) or www.perl.com (Perl) and perhaps look at some of the examples on those sites.  Depending on what you plan to do PHP may be a better choice over Perl (I’m not going to argue with anyone here) or vice versa it really comes down to your requirements and or future requirements.  That said, I would probably suggest Perl as it has an extensive library of user contributed classes and code that is available from CPAN (www.cpan.org) and it is most likely that you will find something there that will allow you to finish your project sooner.  You will also need to look at installing the apache web server module mod_perl in order to get your perl scripts working with apache.  (Again, not arguing with anyone over this)

As for teaching you how to build a web based GUI, I’m afraid I just don’t have the time but there are plenty of resources available on the internet that you can learn from including IRC channels and websites to name just a few.

I hope this helps

Rangi