Re: Ingress qdisc bypassed on SNAT'ed traffic?

EKC wrote:
Unfortunately, that NAT gateway address should have been a routable
address (I'm debugging this in vmware at the moment).

Considering that, it looks like I'm going to have to play around with IMQ.

If you say no to packet action in kernel config then you get to choose the old policer - which does hook after deNAT.

Andy.