Re: QoS over Wireless network

makevuy wrote:
Hy,

I would want to give QoS a one wireless network. Do you know if exist any qdisc specific for this??. I know that the most modern qdisc is HFSC, is this true??.

Thanks for all and Regards.

Wireless is hard because it's single duplex with collisions - traffic shaping really needs you to know howmuch bandwidth you have ....

You may be able get something that's better than nothing by using ifb and sending ingress and egress to one queue - but I've never tried as I don't have any wireless kit.

Andy.