connmark on ifb interfaces

Hello

I'm trying to switch from IMQ to IFB but I have a problem with traffic marked
by ipp2p module. Looks like when traffic is redirected from ethX to ifbX it
looses information about MARK.

Here's what I do to get ingress traffic to go to ifb interface:

$TC qdisc add dev eth1.42 ingress

$TC filter add dev eth1.42 parent ffff: protocol ip prio 10 u32 \
    match u32 0 0 flowid 1:1 \
    action mirred egress redirect dev ifb2

At ethX I have packet in all classes. Most of them have tc filters matching
src/dst ports. One has tc filter matching handle 0x01 fw.

At ifbX i have the same setup, but class with filter matching 0x01 gets no
traffic.

--
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Trustix, Gentoo and FreeBSD   |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | jabber,email,www: vegeta()tuxpowered net |