Re: Applying the same class to multiple interfaces

Leigh Sharpe wrote:

This works OK, but it isn't quite what I want. I want to limit the
traffic to 128K total. ie, 128K in one direction or the other, or 64K in
each direction simultaneously, or 100K in one direction and 28K in the
other, etc...
 I can't see anything in the tc docs which indicates that I can apply
the same class and filter to multiple interfaces at once.
I'd be happy enough with applying the same rate limit to a single
interface, but measuring both ingress and egress traffic to come up with
the lmit.
Ultimately, of course, I'll be using different criteria to mark the
packets.

If there is no br traffic to be included you can do it by using one ifb redirecting packets from egress on eth0/1. If it's more complicated you may need to redirect from ingress aswell - but I don't think ingress on eths will not have gone through brtables to be marked.

Andy.