Multiple WAN + Multiple LAN + linux-igd

Hi, I'm implementing a linux router with this characteristics:
   - Multiple adsl with each public ip's
   - Multiple LAN ethernets (in a bridge).
   - Linux IGD

I have successfully implemented de 2 first steps, the adsl balanced fine
(multipath routing), and the clients bridge fine.

My problem is how to use that with linux-igd.

My LAN bridge has STP and is implemented for high availibility, its
working fine (and tested). I run upnpd with one wan iface as WAN iface and
the bridge one as LAN iface and is working fine over that iface.

All my public IPs are static, and I think I have only to put all my wan
ifaces in the same bridge, but I don't know if multipath routing will work
as now.

I have no problem in configure a "without IP" bridge with all the wan
ifaces, and put the public ips over the real iface, not the bridge (in the
LAN BRIDGE, all private ips where into the bridge iface). But I don't know
if this "theory" will work.

The idea is put redirected ports into ALL WAN IFACES at the same time and
allow upnpd works over all WAN IFACES at the same time.

Will it work? (putting public ips over wan ifaces and no using ip for wan
bridge iface).

If it worked: Shall I have problems with arp protocol or anything?

Any ideas? Anyone had implemented something as this?

To summarize, I don't want help about multipath routing or bridging, I
only need to know if "the theory" will work and if don't work any ideas on
how to have this working.

Many thanks!!

P.D.: Sorry for my english.