Re: English translation of article on HFSC

Greetings Nickola!

 : Just a question - wasn't Mr. Kenjiro Cho [1] the original writer
 : of the HFSC queueing discipline, following the work of Mr. Hui
 : Zhang [2], et al.?

<snip/>

In fact, I was probably not quite exact enough in my introduction.
I meant this remark to be understood specifically with regard to the
Linux HFSC implementation.

You are quite correct to allude to the *BSD altq HFSC implementation
which preceded Patrick McHardy's work.

Thanks for the point of clarification, Nickola.  Other history on
HFSC would probably need to be introduced by somebody who knows this
topic better than I do.

Best regards,

-Martin

--