Re: Re: For leaf classes is best PFIFO or SFQ?

> Well, pfifo is a discipline at the end of class, not the class.
>
> I'm using sfq for every customer (the are limited to 256/384/512kbit), so they
> will be able to use the Internet even when using p2p programs.

But p2p programs create a lot of connection flows, so statistically SFQ
will give the p2p a lot more traffic to them, compared to just several
flows for "normal" trafic like http, pop3 and smtp.

Or you're doing something else too?

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan@xxxxxxxxxxxx