RE: Not understanding network setup!!

Hi Martin,

> How many times (or how quickly) do you need to do this?  I have a
> somewhat simple-minded solution for you, but it doesn't scale, and
> may not actually solve you problem(s).

I actually need this for as long as the machine communicates with other PCs.

> If you are looking at inbound traffic to one of your servers, that
> can be a bit trickier.

I have to capture those three packets for each and every TCP stream that
is initiated. Also, I'm looking only for outbound communication, i.e
emanating from the PC on which I'm trying to catch the packets. So the ACK
packet will be generated on the PC itself. But the problem how do I
capture that particular ACK packet and not the other ACK packets during
data transfer phase, w/o keeping track of IP address/port no. pairs.

Warm regards,
Visham