Re: Re: QoS book

Sorry Jason, I didn't mean your site in particular.

What frustrates me is that there are no book(s) for this. I'm so tired
of having five hundred
printed pages lying around, incomplete man pages, undocumented command
options etc.

Hence my point being, the convoluted nature of all of this. How is
anyone supposed to make sense of all of this without breaking his
brain like Leonardo Balliache puts it so aptly in his documentation?
It's bits & pieces lying around that scare away potential users.

On 23/05/06, Jason Boxman <jasonb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Gabriel wrote:
> Thanks, I have already checked it out & these sites:

<snip>
> http://edseek.com/~jasonb/articles/traffic_shaping/
<snip>

> The documentation is so disparate, it's highly frustrating...

That's disappointing.  What can I add to help or clarify?

Thanks.