Simple routing question from networking newbie

I've recently got a new modem.  In fact, it's a modem-router with NAT
functionality.  Before I had a plain modem-modem, and I was able to
access my workstation from my remote server using the IP address
assigned to me by my ISP.  Now however, that IP address only reaches
the modem-router and the IP address of my workstation is set by my
modem-router to 192.168.0.2

How can I reach my workstation now that I have to go through the
modem-router?

For instance, if I want to ssh into my remote server and issue a
command that copies a file from my remote server to my workstation
using scp:

 $ scp file.txt sebyte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/sebyte/Desktop/file.txt

what IP address should I use?  Obviously 192.168.0.2 is not going to
work.

sdt