Routing through a Point to Point link

Hi all,

I have two identical linux boxes (A e B), each one with two interfaces: an
ethernet (eth0 with ip 192.168.1.50) and an hdlc (hdlc0). The two boxes are
only connected via a link through their hdlc interfaces. Because they have to
be  exactly the same, if I have to assign an ip address to hdlc0 of A then
the hdlc0 of B should have the same ip address. Each one should have a
default route that cannot coincide with the hdlc interface. Every linux box
has a web server. When I connect with my notebook to box A I want to reach
the web server on A typing in my browser http://192.168.1.50 and I want to
reach web server on B typing http://192.168.1.50:8080 .
Some one knows how could it be possible?

Thank you for your help,
Antonio.