PPPoe, Bgp

Refering to pppoe i have next problem :
I asked my isp if i can buy a class of real ip`s to be routed by them. They said elegantly it can`t be done .
I want opinions .
I am using an ADSL connection through a Speedtouch 510 configured in bridge.

About Bgp :
i asked someone if i can peer 2 different locations on 2 different ip`s using private asn number and he said yes , and what i don`t understood is how can do that peer
without using bgp.

Thanks.
Gladly waiting an answer.