A doubt

HI
I am working in a project and i needed to know if the combination HTB+SFQ, works well..

So i started to do a test with tcng.

I put during 20 minutes 4 types of traffic between 2 computers, a http file transfer, a ftp file transfer, a tftp file transer and a ssh interactive transfer.

In all the protocols with file transfer (FTP, HTTP, TFTP) i obtained good results, the percentage of bandwidth was looked like previously formed, but in the ssh interactive transfer, the real percentage of bandwidth was extremely superior to the formed percentage.

Do some of you know if is the interactive traffic well supported with this queueing disciplines?????????????????????????????

--
Juan Felipe Botero
Ingeniero de sistemas