High Traffic Using HTB Tools

Hi all

I have worked on HTB for the Customers traffic
with VLANs working great, just b/w Limiting, not borrowing from each other class.

but i never tried i high traffic Like 100MB internet Port with 100MB Traffic to internet

iam trying to apply the rules in my  Back Bone Router ( Linux RHEL AS 4.0)

What is the people suggestion, how many of them in the list tested this kind of Trafic

Just looking to add Filters only voice

80% for the http, rest.  20% for VoIP ( SIP, RTP, H323)

what will be the impact on traffic, before i would go live and put them rule in place
i would like ask people suggestions

And is there any sample examples above, for the borrowing
Like Voice is not used rest should be used
if the Http is not used rest Voice should used, on best effort Basis

Could some one Guide me sample configs
and suggestions

Ram