Re: Fix list so it adds Reply-To: header

Jody Shumaker wrote:
> Could whomever is in charge of the lartc mailing list please change it
> to add the header:
>
> Every other list I'm on is setup so that by default replies will go to
> the list.  When replying to lartc emails I notice myself and others
> constantly forgetting this list does not behave like the rest, and
> that we have to either do a reply-to-all, or manually enter in the to
> address.

It is extremly annoying to add receipients back to the list, and if
I answer some mail, I want it delivered to the requestor first and
to the list second. Many people tend not to be very responsive
when not addressed directly. Another negative side-effect is that
it removes other lists that might be CCed.

So please don't change this.