Lowering priority & increasing drop likelyhood of UDP data

Hello. I have a wireless system (link bandwidth = 700 kbit/s) that transmits realtime udp video data and other various tcp protocols.

I don't care if I lose the occassional udp packet but i'd like all of the tcp traffic to get through.

I'm thinking that a Generalized RED will give me the best results:
2 queues, one for TCP (very low probability of dropping) and one for UDP (high probability of dropping).

How would I configure TCC/TC to do this?

Regards,

Justin