Virtual Interface

You can do this with vlans, but this may not be a suitable solution,
as if you want to make them work normaly, you will need to tie this to
a vlan capable switch. I don't belive that alias interfaces support
setting seperate mac addresses, however, you might want to look at
ebtables, it has some mac address rewriting functionality which may
meet your needs.

Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/

--
Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/