Re: nat table remenbering nat's

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:22:51 -0600
"Greg Scott" <GregScott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Doesn't the policy change to ACCEPT after you flush the rules?  Try an
> iptables -L -v -n after doing iptables -F and see what the default
> policy says.

Yes it does. It changes to ACCEPT in all chains.

So you are saying that I cannot stop the pre-established data flow because it
will keep flowing because the default policy changed to ACCEPT updating the
timout timer? But I flushed nat table. This should kill all conntrack entries
related to the rules on this table.

Ethy