Re: even bandwith for users on 2 newtworks

Flemming Frandsen schrieb:

The fact remains that ingress shaping is immensely useful and that it works.

I agree. Ingress shaping, when done properly, is very useful.

According to my experience, one of the main characteristics of traffic control (both ingress and egress) is that its effects are often counter-intuitive and you only realize it after seeing it in action. The "obvious things" turn out to be plainly wrong.

Yours sincerely,
Peter

--
http://www.shurdix.org - Linux distribution for routers and firewalls