Re: tc filter add ... fw returns RTNETLINK answers: Invalidargument

>> tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:4806 htb rate 1200mbit burst
>> 15k prio 10
>
> 1200mbit with 15k burst won't work.

Good thing too, because it's typo, I don't really have an Internet link in
the Gb/s, it ought to say 1200kbit.

>> tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 handle 1 fw
>> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
>
> As I already said - you don't need handle 1

I tried removing it, but it didn't make any difference.

Am I correct in assuming that the reason that the 'parent 1:' part isn't
needed is because it comes from the mark?

--
Flemming Frandsen, NrVissing.Net administrator.