Marking Packets on VoIP connections

Hi there,...
I know this topic may not belongs to this list, but it is crucial for me to get packets marked on this VoIP application.

The diagram to understand the problem is showed on the next line...

VoIP SIP phone+GW >---->eth0[SERVER1]eth1, tun0>--->( INTERNET-VPN)>--->eth1,tun0[SERVER2]eth0---->VoIP SIP phone+GW.
                                                    MARKER
Just by knowing that VoIP Gateways are configured to establish a incoming call connection through the ports interval 16384:16482. So then the fact that one of the phones get a port from that interval depends on which of them calls..., it's suposed that SERVERS do ip forwarding, does it means port forwarding too? What should be the best way of marking packets with iptables in the right case SERVER1 is the packet marker?? Should i mark them by IP address and forget about ports?

-Thanks

Diego