match mark problem still resists

Dear All

I am kinda frustrated with the lack of help some developers are dispensing to this
problem (read ignoring it).

A few days ago (december 22th) I reported a problem with 'tc filter match mark'
against 2.4 kernel series and got no answers that could lead me to any solution.

This is a steady problem that occurs in kernel 2.4 series and match mark (at
least for me).

I browsed thru the source codes but run thru a wall of bricks at some point.

I have a single question to developers of TC: Isn't it strange that my problem
be related to the only match inside 'parse_selector' that is treated
differently from other matches?

All except 'mark' is parsed like parse_xxxx(&argc, &argv, sel, ..) and mark is
parsed parse_mark(&argc, &argv, n,..) where sel is a struct tc_u32_sel and n is
a struct nlmsghdr.

I should say that this deserves at least an "You idiot, you are using it the
wrong way. Do like this and stop bothering me!" answer.

Sorry my tempestuous attitude.

Frustratedly

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML