Re: QoS script for gw without NAT?

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Denis Ovsienko wrote:

one computer. All scripts that I have found does QoS based on port,
not IP. I use different IPs for different services, so I wanna do QoS
based on IP, not the port.
Does u32 filter syntax make any problem doing so?

u32 filter syntax? And that is the syntax that tc uses or what?

I have tried several scripts, they kinda expect that you use NAT and I have tried to modify them to make it work for my setup. But I couldnt get it to work like it should. Could you recommend any script for doing QoS that I should take a look on and see if I could use it?

Yes I have tried to write a QoS script from scratch but it that didnt
work either :(

What I need is a script that sets a high priority on ACK's, all UDP
traffic by default. Then I want to have different priority on diffrent
IPs, all IPs should have a max available and a min available bandwidth
that they could use, in case all upstream bandwidth are used (thats
http://rentacoder.com/

But doesnt it already exist an already made script that can do what I want? Just that I havent found it yet. Maybe someone on this list knows if it does?