Re: Routing multiple conntections to the same ISP

Hello Ole,

 : an entered ip route flush cache in the shell.
 :
 : But after this, 192.168.0.2 could not connect to the internet anymore.
 :
 : What is wrong with my routing tables?

At first glance, I see nothing wrong with your routing tables, but
suggest that you may wish to examine the rp_filter sysctl.  Try your
experiment again, but make sure you turn off the reverse path
filtering.  Reverse path filtering, in case you are unaware of it,
is essentially a kernel-level anti-spoofing mechanism.

-Martin

 [0] http://ipsysctl-tutorial.frozentux.net/ipsysctl-tutorial.html (missing?)
     http://madchat.org/sysadm/linux/ipsysctl-tutorial.html#AEN634

--