queue placing

Hi all: I have this network diagram:

FRAME RELAY CLOUD<------------>CISCO-ROUTER <-------LAN------->ROUTER-LINUX<---------LAN------------>>>

Between the CISCO and the LINUX routers there is a small LAN (+-5 IP's).

My question is, if I QOS the traffic on the LINUX-ROUTER going out from the LAN towards the frame relay cloud, and this traffic is re-queued on the CISCO-ROUTER ... this would make all of my shapping  worthless ??
This is because other traffic + traffic coming from de LINUX-ROUTER would be entering on the CISCO.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

--
            Janis Bistevins